[Northkeep] Castellan lost and found

Derek Wilson Derek.Wilson at DTAG.Com
Mon Jun 16 06:40:50 PDT 2003

Here is what I have for Castellan Lost and found.

1. Blue ceramic Scarborough Faire Mug (Grimolfr Claims it)
2. 1 unmarked pewter mug with metal feast plate.
3. 1 pair sunglasses found at Mcdonalds....worker said it belonged to one of
us in the weird clothing
4. 1 bow stringer

That is all that I have for lost and found.

Grimolfr will you be AoB? If not let me know your next event and I will see
if I can get it to you thru someone else.

Ld. Diethelm Waltorfer

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Valliquette [mailto:megrimulf at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 1:04 AM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Castellan lost and found

Greetings, Northkeep,

I am missing a mug.  The last sighting of it that I am
aware of was Sunday morning at Castellan, when Skerri
told me that he had it until he had to put it aside to
break camp.  It is a blue ceramic mug, capacity
approximately 24 ounces, with a design on one side
featuring an image of a ship with the words
"Scarborough Faire 2001," and is numbered on the
bottom as part of a limited edition.  If anyone has
this or knows who might, could you please contact me
off list at megrimulf at yahoo.com .  Thank you!

Lord Grímólfr Einarsson
Wiesenfeuer

=====
"all humor is offensive to somebody--if you do a joke,
somebody somewhere will find a way to be offended."
     -Wiley