[Northkeep] Russian Underwear

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 10:48:15 PDT 2003

>From: "Susan O'Neal" <catmafia at swbell.net>
>Kit has been using the white cotton distowels...

I'm glad she's happy with the result, but I REALLY encourager her to move to
linen, as soon as she can.  We covered the whole "linen helps water
evaporate  while cotton just gets wet" thing in the class.  If nothing else,
there's enough material in these things that soaking wet cotton is going to
weigh a lot more and be far less comfortable in the long run.

M/D