[Northkeep] Chemin Noir - Stuff to Do

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Fri Jun 20 14:19:10 PDT 2003

Greeting North Keep and Friends

Just a note to tell you all what's going on with us

our Populace meeting this month will be on the 26th (next Thursday) at 7:30
PM at Johnstone Park in the small sand stone pavilion (e-mail for directions)
this month we will be having a pizza fundraiser  to eat pizza please bring $5
all extra money will be put in the treasury

Every Wed we have a project workshop and social at 317 9th street here in
Bartlesville
Call Fintan for details
(918)-337-2780

And every Sun Barring extreme Weather (rain, snow, 100 + temp) or a  Northern
event weekend-- at 2:00 at Johnstone Park we have a fighter Practice

Come join us if you all don't already have enough to do

Ottokar