[Northkeep] japanesey stuff

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sat Jun 21 14:31:16 PDT 2003

OK, although my first thought was to look into a German persona, I am also interested in looking into Japanese and Middle Eastern. Kitty mentioned Wednesday night that there is a wonderful site (doesn't she say that about ALL websites?) with patterns and everything... mostly rectangles, which is great cuz that makes it much easier!

Anyway, I am asking for assistance (attention, masamune!) from anyone who can help (insert sad look to recieve pitty). Need info on how to make those spiffy shoes they wear, too (ehem, Dairmot...sp?).

Domo Arigato (spelling butchery),
Chris~the vw chic... practically a gaisha already... sorta (again, more spelling butchery)