[Northkeep] japanesey stuff

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Jun 21 14:48:56 PDT 2003

At 09:31 PM 6/21/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>OK, although my first thought was to look into a German persona, I am also
>interested in looking into Japanese and Middle Eastern. Kitty mentioned
>Wednesday night that there is a wonderful site (doesn't she say that about
>ALL websites?) with patterns and everything... mostly rectangles, which is
>great cuz that makes it much easier!
>
>Anyway, I am asking for assistance (attention, masamune!) from anyone who
>can help (insert sad look to recieve pitty). Need info on how to make
>those spiffy shoes they wear, too (ehem, Dairmot...sp?).
>
>Domo Arigato (spelling butchery),
>Chris~the vw chic... practically a gaisha already... sorta (again, more
>spelling butchery)

Kit is out of town currently, down in Namron for awhile.  I would imagine
this is the site she mentioned,
http://www.reconstructinghistory.com/japanese/ .  She has tons of stuff.

As for garb, Lady Anaka has made Peggy's garb-(Got to start remembering to
use the girls' persona names, Peggy is Tsukime ((t)su key may)) and also
Mosamunes.

Hope this helps,

Susan