[Northkeep] July 4th and This Weekend

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 11:30:28 PDT 2003

Greetings!
   Are there any plans in the north for a 4th of July
Meet & Beat, Gunch and Munch type get-together? Or any
kind of gathering at all?
   I have seen the event notice about Sundered Shield
IV. However, that its only about 100 miles less than
halfway to Pennsic in distance, if my reading of
Mapquest and calculations are accurate.
   One other thing; about when will the melee/heavy
practice be at Investiture/Academy this weekend, and
is there an online schedule of classes expected to be
offered?
   Well, I better close before going over my quota of
questions--but we media are Supposed to ask questions!
:)
   Have a great day, everybody!

   Regards,
   Valstarr