[Northkeep] Thanks & Packing Info Revised

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Tue Jun 24 21:47:06 PDT 2003

Hello friends,

Puck and I had a wonderful time tonight hanging out with our friends. We would like to thank everyone who was able to stop by, and we send a hug to those who couldn't make it. We are going to miss you all. Northkeep has been a great group to play in, with many wonderful people to further the dream.

---------------

Our Packing Day Information (Revised)
Pack-up Date: Sunday, June 29th (We will be out of town Friday evening and Saturday due to family commitments.)

Pack-up Time: 9:30 until the UHaul is packed and the house clean
(The time was moved up by request as it will be a hot day. Coming later in the morning or early afternoon is fine. We're sure there will still be packing or cleaning to do.) :)

We welcome anyone to stop by to help with the packing/cleaning or just to say farewell and give us a hug.

Our Address:
1346 E. 42nd Street (near 41st and Peoria - from Peoria turn East onto 42nd Street (between the Arby's and a Chinese Restaurant) and look for the UHaul.)

We'll miss you guys.

Hugs,
Gabri