[Northkeep] Request from Talana

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Jun 26 06:36:26 PDT 2003

She's fine - just ready to come home.  She was admitted on Monday for some tests and was supposed to go home Tuesday.  Tuesday, since the tests had not helped find the cause for the anemia, she got to stay another night for another test Wednesday morning.  Then they decided since that one was negative that she should stay another day for another test.  Needless to say, she's not a happy camper.  Especially since all of the tests they are doing can be done on an outpatient basis.  She seemed a little irked that they would not trust her to not eat after midnight if they let her go home.  I offered to round up a bunch of the fighters last night to storm the hospital and break her out of there.  I'm still tempted to do it if they don't let her go today!!!!!!!!!!

Mercedes