[Northkeep] Freed from durance vile

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu Jun 26 14:21:02 PDT 2003

WooHoo!!!! Free at last!!! I'm glad you're finally out. I hope your DR.
finds the source of your problem soon, so you can fully recover from
this nasty bout of anemia. But, surely any more tests can be run out of
hospital, so that you're not held hostage again. If you need anything,
let me know.

Marta