[Northkeep] First Event Thank You

Decoysaunt at aol.com Decoysaunt at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 06:54:46 PDT 2003

Good morning all -

I just wanted to thank everyone who worked so hard to make Castellan a
success. This was my first event and I had a wonderful time. Your kindness and
patience made me feel a bit more at ease with my ignorance of the finer points.
(Baroness, please accept my apologies for failing to curtsey when we were
introduced on Saturday!)

While I have already done so privately, I would like to publicly thank Susan
the Curious for introducing me to many people on Saturday afternoon,
explaining who was whom during court and for allowing me to follow her around the
grounds like some lost puppy.

I had a blast folks. Thank you!

Kristyne of Northkeep