Gambeson Patterns (was RE: [Northkeep] last night's smack dow n)

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Mon Jun 2 09:52:29 PDT 2003

Too true, too true. Maybe the halflings could use it on the boffer field.
You know, I accidentally slipped up and called him that this weekend in
front of someone who knew about the e-conversation, and then found myself
trying to explain all the snickering that was going on.  He was pretty good
natured about it - especially since he has glommed onto AEthelred and will
be learning how to properly drag his knuckles and breathe through his mouth.

Our whole family had an awesome time out there this weekend and, being my
first Court, was mightily impressed with the camaraderie and feeling of
family you and Ainar share with the Barony.  It's just beyond words and
totally impossible to convey to those in the mundane world who ask, "so how
was your weekend thingy?"  I couldn't even begin to describe to them how
cool the whole experience is. It was exhausting, buggy, dirty, noisy and I
cannot remember when my family and I have had more fun or enjoyed people's
company more. I heard someone say it's kind of a disappointment to return to
the "real world" and that's probably the only drawback to going to an event.
Everyone, from Gerard helping out so much with our campsite (and Lahoma
feeding kabobs to my kids) to the drum circles and campfire music (Lenore
does a VERY impressive Irish whistle and a pretty enticing Dance of the
Chocolate Doughnuts) was just an experience that was hard to bring to a
close.  I know WHY everyone stays up all night, I just haven't figured out
HOW they do it, yet!

Raghnailt (the Glad She Stuck Around)
	-----

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********