[Northkeep] Need a new home for a dog

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 12:16:15 PDT 2003

Hello out there.  I have a bit of a problem that I need some help on.  My
mom has a mostly yellow lab that won't stay in the yard and therefor she
can't keep.  So I am trying to find someone or somewhere other than the
pound to take him.  Very friendly just needs more than a chain link fence to
keep him in.  If someone would be interested in meeting the pup, he is less
than one year old, or if you know someone willing to take him in, or if you
know a rescue agency that has room I would really appreciate knowing about
it.  Please contact me privately.
Ainar