[Northkeep] regarding fabric purchases via the web

Keith Duke KDUKE at fwmurphy.com
Mon Jun 2 14:30:18 PDT 2003

Susan wrote:
The linen that Piotr refered to at Hancocks feels wonderful and the colors
are so rich, Kit and I have been drooling over it each time we visit, it is
from Chech Republic.  The blue and green are fabulous and they have a really
nice red, but as he said it is just shy of $13 a yard.

Susan

Piotr sez:
Oh my yes! The stuff looks and feels absolutely wonderful... I didn't
actually expect that quality of linen at Hancock's...
And it is a really great weight for what I want for one project... But the
cost! Eeek!

Piotr