[Northkeep] Fwd: [NR] Castellan

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Tue Jun 3 05:11:53 PDT 2003

Well said Ian, my sentiments exactly.

Marta

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry and Teresa Herring [mailto:herring at upperspace.net]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 9:07 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Fwd: [NR] Castellan

Northkeep,
You have once again put forth your best. This weekend was truly
wonderful.
Take stock of your good work. We gave the Northern Region and this
Kingdom
an event to be remembered.

I too would like to personally offer my thanks to the people who worked
so
hard to make this event so enjoyable. I will not try to name you because
there are too many but each of you knows who you are and what you did.
Each
member of this Barony who lent their time, sweat, and toil will own the
pride of the quality of this event. Like a well-oiled machine each
person
did his or her part and in the end it was grand.

We have some time this summer to regroup and relax. In the fall we
should
sally again forth and carry with us the grandeur of this fair Barony. If
you
can take with you just a small portion of the enthusiasm, the
hospitality,
the unity, and the honor that I saw and experienced this weekend then
you
will enrich any event you attend. I look forward to seeing Northkeep's
populace out there in the rest of the Kingdom doing what you do, for
each of
you is the pride of Northkeep.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan