[Northkeep] scroll blanks...and beladi... and how to cut heavy lea ther

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 09:35:32 PDT 2003

I would also like some blank scrolls and I don't really care what kind, since I haven't done enough to know which ones I dread. I will also be at fight practice, as usual.

Chris, the one who draws on her VW...

--- "Beth Hansen" <Beth at stormreaver.net> wrote:
Would anyone that has some extra blank scrolls (Ideally: Award of Arms,
Court Barony, Iris of Merit, and Star of Merit) be willing to bring them to fighter practice?

I'd really appreciate it.

in service,

zubeydah