[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Demo Help

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 08:26:39 PDT 2003

Greetings North Keep

First the Demo website has been updated with a map and revel info.

We need someone to run the rapier tourney and we also need people to help
with public interaction (explaining what the SCA is and what we do) Mostly we
just need people to come and do what they do and make the SCA look good and
inviting to new comers PLEASE DROP ME A NOTE IF YOU PLAN ON COMING (so I can stop
worrying that nobody going to be there)

this demo is a major recruitment push. we have a small tight knit group up
here that all of us would like to see grow in to a large thriving Canton and
remember as Chemin Noir Grows so dose the Barony of North Keep all paid members
contribute to NK numbers. we are only what 50 short of being the largest lets
make a dent in it (hello # 1 )

In Service to Canton, Barony, and Kingdom
Ld Ottokar Luther Von Holstein
Lt. of the Guard North Keep
Marksman Mooneschadowe XX, XXII
Marksman Namron II
Marksman North Keep
Northern Regional Thrown Weapons Marshal
Seneschal Incipient Canton Chemin Noir