[Northkeep] DEMO Answers

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 10:57:02 PDT 2003

No site Fee repeat completely free even the revel afterwards well have
hamburgers and hot-dogs

the only fee if you want to call it that if you would like to bring a potluck
thing for the revel feast

i wish we could have archery or thrown weapons but the police frown on sharp
things (be they pointy sticks or axes)(Working on it for next year though)
flying through the air any where near the public but we are having an A&S
compititon/display and i hear you that you (Masamune-san) have a really cool archery
display that i have yet to see and would like to see and i know Volkmar would
like the chance to talk archery with you

if Lady Anaka would like to marshal the light tourney please do we are short
on light fighters up here but we have a youth who want to fight

and thank you Lynn im off in my own little world and i forgot that this isn't
the only thing on everbody else's mind
the link to the web page is on north keeps front page
and the dates are 6,7,8 of June
we have tent crash space available (lots of it) and room for maybe 2 more in
house if you don't mind the couch and floor (in a smokers house)