[Northkeep] Re: event photos from Castellan

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Sun Jun 8 15:02:26 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Abe" <abe at northkeep.org>
> I didn't think anyone would actually 'look' at the pages.
 -Abe/Darren
> p.s. All y'all on this mailing list don't tell Zubeydah I said that.

HEY!
I heard that... *mutter*... actually, I didn't think so many folks would
visit, either... and it's Neato. I was enormously pleasantly surprised to
hear from so many folks with info about the photos, and kind comments.
Thanks to everyone that sent info both for Crown and Castellan photos - it's
much appreciated and the updates are posted.

- in service,

Zubeydah