[Northkeep] Lilies War

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 19:32:49 PDT 2003

Do we have any kind of headcount on how many people from Northkeep will be
at Lilies? I will be going up on Friday. Most likely pretty early. Map says
it's almost a 6 hour drive. Last I heard we were going to see who wanted to
camp together. Anyone have any ideas? (yes, yes, I know... I plan ahead too
much and am far too organized.... It's a character flaw) I also tossed out
the idea of a caravan out there. Has anyone thought on this?

Montega