[Northkeep] Patterns - Shirt, pants & Hood

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Jun 9 09:54:37 PDT 2003

I can cut an extra pant pattern out for you and send it with someone to
tomorrow night's class. The shirt pattern I can cut out also, but it
takes awhile since there are so many pieces to it and it probably will
not be done by the time I leave tonight. I will be glad to give you the
pattern whenever I see you again. I know I will be at Rapier practice
the next several Tues. nights, so let me know if you'll be at any, and
I'll bring the pattern. It probably won't be done by next Tues. cause
I'm going out of town for a long weekend and unless I remember to take
it with me, it won't get done.

Marta