[Northkeep] Patterns - Shirt, pants & Hood

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Mon Jun 9 10:07:20 PDT 2003

Puck and I only have 3 weeks left. Yikes! But I will try and leave a pattern for the pants, shirt, and hood with the Barony. I gave Ron the basic pants pattern - one of our loaner copies - and I asked him to give it to Baroness Mercedes or someone in the group who can keep patterns.

I'll see about getting presentable versions of the instructions for each to you too - perhaps even before we leave. :)

Mistress Faioleann of Wastelands was the person I originally got all 3 patterns from, so she will be a good resource if you have questions after I'm gone or want to try to bring her over to do a class at some point.

Hugs,
Gabri