[Northkeep] Oh where oh where did my little badge go.

Edward Candland ecandland at arkansas.net
Wed Jun 11 10:05:09 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I have been trying to find out what happened to my badge I submitted on the last week of Jan. I've looked all over the http://heraldry.ansteorra.org site and sent a couple of e-mails to northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org, but haven't heard or seen anything. I'd be greatful for any information.

Thanks, Fàelàn
--
[ White Chocolate.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]