[Northkeep] Norse clothing

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Jun 11 10:07:27 PDT 2003

My lords & ladies,

     I would like to applaud our host & hostess during last nights class on costumes.  I found it very informative and well prepared.  I was amazed at all the samples that were brought, both normal and miniature.  Types of fabric, seams and views of outfits from various sources (artwork vs.. historic digs). A video tape was made of the class, does that mean it will be available for future viewing?  I hope more classes like this will be made available on a continuing basis.

     And again, thank you, and the Tulsa Library System for the meeting room,

Ron (Soon to have a new name)