[Northkeep] Norse clothing

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Wed Jun 11 11:26:37 PDT 2003

Adding my thanks to the mix. I enjoyed it and learned a lot! I shall
certainly endeavor to attend any and all following classes. Now, to just put
some of it all to work! ......After Krystal is properly outfitted w/
mundanes, my sewing machine can be turned to more.....medieval workings.

Amanda Blackwolf