[Northkeep] Russian Underwear (go figure)

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Jun 11 16:24:39 PDT 2003

At 01:34 PM 6/11/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>>From: "Kitty O'Neal" <kitty at swbell.net>
>>Is there somewhere on the internet with information about the Russian
>>boxers?  I'm thinking they might be right up my alley ability-wise.
>
>Not yet, at least not that I've seen.  Really they are just three square
>pieces though.
>
>M/D

Kit isn't particularly gifted in spatial matters and is throughly confused
by how to put garments together; somehow the transition from 2D to 3D
looses her.  I got several rolls from the discount place in Pryor that she
needs to practice on her rubakahas with and hopefully she will then be up
to the bottoms of Russian underware.  With it, she has one to hold and look
at as she does it.

Susan