[Northkeep] Norse clothing

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 16:41:07 PDT 2003

ditto out here in Vinita.  Hopefully, the next time it comes around Skerri and I will have a vechile that works to get us there too!!

Annis

Decoysaunt at aol.com wrote:
And I am so very disappointed to have missed it!!! I'd be very interested in
either a video presentation of the class OR attending a repeat of the class.

Kristyne
She who is researching as fast as she can.

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra