[Northkeep] Loaner Garb-request

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Thu Jun 12 10:55:42 PDT 2003

Speaking of loaner Garb... as honored as I am to be able to wear the piece I have, I do only have ONE dress... so I was wondering if there is any "Chris-sized" garb I could borrow? Also, until I figure out how to finish off Christopher's neck on his tunic, he only has the one HUGE teal shirt, and being such a pretty lad, he is often mistaken for a lass... is there a more appropriately sized tunic he could borrow?

Thanks,
Chris~the VWChic

--- "Susan O'Neal" <catmafia at swbell.net> wrote:
You can get it to Galiwyn, Meryn or I, either at fighter practice of populace.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra