[Northkeep] Russian Underwear (go figure)

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:06:24 PDT 2003

>From: "Susan O'Neal" <catmafia at swbell.net>
>Ok, did a mock up with paper and yes, the crotch is enourmous.  She should
>be able to do these without too much problem at all.  You said a whip stich
>to connect the pieces, what stich for hemming the individual pieces?

I'm just rolling the edges over so the frayed edge is inside the roll,
pinning them in place and whip-stitching that all together as well.  Note
that technically there is no "seam allowance" in assembly here since all the
hemmed pieces are butted together and whipped -- which makes it easier for
ME :)  If it's easier to do it another way, the material I have gives NO
clue on what seams were actually used for any of this.

M/D