[Northkeep] Loaner Garb-request

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jun 12 13:03:02 PDT 2003

Chris~the VWChic wrote:
>I do only have ONE dress...

Was reading over this and reminded of a guide I read somewhere that said
something about having one good outfit and not worring about wearing it all
the time.  I know when we started, I felt the need to get several different
things, which worked out nice in learning what clothing I just didn't feel
comfortable in.  I think one would be better served by having one really
good set of clothing and maybe a tunic.  Untill you attend a war and need
more clothes, it will serve you well.

The challenge is finding the clothing you feel comfortable in as opposed to
feeling you are in a costume,

Susan the Curious