[Northkeep] Russian Underwear (go figure)

DulcetKitten at aol.com DulcetKitten at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 14:00:28 PDT 2003

>Totally understandable question - and we all have our bears to cross...
>I personally don't understand how people manage it in voluminous gowns

>M/D

Speaking as someone who has had to do strange things in various costumes, I
prefer a voluminous gown when it comes down to the call of nature. (I'm sorry
this is a bad image) But it can be easily gathered and draped over the arm or
the shoulder to keep it up off of the floor, as long as you make sure you have
it all.  Sometimes tighter things are harder because there's no way to keep
your hands on them to keep them up while you are otherwise occupied.
What a way to introduce myself to the list.

-Kasha Ivanova