[Northkeep] Nordic stuff

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 21:00:24 PDT 2003

And just to keep things from getting to crazy, I would like to point out that women are invited to join our Varangian household/group, also.  Not that I'm complaining about being surrounded by big, burly Norsemen -- ready to come to my aid at the slightest scream...

Lady Annis -- doing her best to keep ALL aspects of Norse life included in "The Guard"

Robert Stewart <skerritheviking at yahoo.com> wrote:
You can sign up with me, your local Varan recruiter.
skerri

greddi66 at juno.com wrote:

>>>(Ron)
>Interesting way of looking at history...
>a bunch of Frat boys get bored, go on a road trip, stop, start a little
>fire to party by, wakeup, and can't seem to find there way back, so lets party some more. . . hmmm... could be Fun!

Think of it as a road trip you can go on, drink all you want, and come back with more money than you left with.

M/D
<<<

Sounds like a dream, what kind of drink? Stout beer?
Were do I sign up?

= )

Ron

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra