[Northkeep] walmart warning

Hegdale family hegclan1 at valornet.com
Fri Jun 13 21:09:58 PDT 2003

to my friends and family. in case you are interested in joining my boycott.

my purse was stolen in april. the thief or some connected person wrote
checks on my account, using my ID to several walmart stores.

WALMART STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEM AND CONTINUES TO DENIED MY
CHECKS ON MY NEW ACCOUNT.

i have threatened for 2 wks to take my business to another store. after 4
wks of broken promises that the problem is fixed, i am now fed up. it's hard
to imagine life without walmart but that is my only choice instead of
bashing my head against  the proverbial brick wall.

fyi,
danielle