[Northkeep] walmart warning

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 00:41:43 PDT 2003

Try the consumer protection agency, and federal office of the comptroler of currency.  you can reach them online.

Sandy mensik <ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com> wrote:--
It is not Wal-mart that the Problem is with. It is Tele- Check and Wal-mart cannot do a thing about it.Until Tele-check fixes the problem you will not be able to write a check anywhere in the tele-check system.

Cassie

Hegdale family wrote:
to my friends and family. in case you are interested in joining my boycott.

my purse was stolen in april. the thief or some connected person wrote
checks on my account, using my ID to several walmart stores.

WALMART STILL HAS NOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEM AND CONTINUES TO DENIED MY
CHECKS ON MY NEW ACCOUNT.

i have threatened for 2 wks to take my business to another store. after 4
wks of broken promises that the problem is fixed, i am now fed up. it's hard
to imagine life without walmart but that is my only choice instead of
bashing my head against the proverbial brick wall.

fyi,
danielle

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Knight Marshall
Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed