[Northkeep] Sally Stewart's Gift Registry

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 22:31:00 PDT 2003

**** I'm excited to say I've finally found the all-in-one diapers I am
hoping to use somewhere other than BabiesRUs, and for a noticable
savings!  I've removed items from BabiesRUs that were cheaper here, just
as I did when I made my Wal-Mart registry.  Hopefully, this way I will
have done all the "price shopping" for you, my dear family and friends, to
help all of us streach our hard-earned dollars in today's economy!
Robert and I send our love, and God's blessings to all -- and the most
heart-felt thanks possible for every gift!
Love,
Lady Annis atte Roseberry and Lord Skerri Valtorsson
******

Sally Stewart has set up a gift registry at the BabyCenter Store, and we
thought you might like to know about it. Our convenient Gift Registry
makes it so easy to choose a gift that Sally will love.

Shopping at BabyCenter is fast, safe, and convenient! Our Store offers a
great selection of top-rated pregnancy and baby products at guaranteed low
prices. We're open online 24 hours a day, so you can shop day or night.

We deliver everything right to your door -- or wherever you'd like it
sent. Plus, our knowledgeable customer service team (available by e-mail
at registry at babycenter.com or by phone at 1-866-241-2229) can help with
any questions you might have.

Come find out what Sally has registered for and start shopping by visiting

http://click.babycenter.com/b/?le=2fQE&cn=emailafriend&en=20030616&ce=0&t=0

Best wishes,

All of us at BabyCenter

P.S. Planning a baby shower? For tips on everything from guest lists to
party games, see our complete guide to baby showers at
http://click.babycenter.com/b/?le=9Vv&cn=emailafriend&en=20030616&ce=0&t=0