[Northkeep] Farewell Rapierpalooza (NOT exactly SCA stuff)

GabriDAvila at netscape.net GabriDAvila at netscape.net
Tue Jun 17 12:03:28 PDT 2003

Hello friends,

Puck and I are making our last (not official SCA) rapier practice in Tulsa a gathering as well. Fighting, snacks, chatting, and general comraderie are the goals, and we would like to extend the invitation to our Northkeep family and friends.

Where? Woodward Park (barring rain - we'll e-mail about a rain alternative)
When? Tues, June 24, 2003 - 6:00 PM until dark

Bring a chair and possibly a snack or drink to share.

Our pack-up and move date is Sunday, June 29th. (We will actually be out of town the day before - June 28th.) We welcome anyone to stop by to help with the packing/cleaning or just to say farewell and give us a hug.

We'll miss you guys.

Hugs,
Gabri