[Northkeep] castellan: lost item?

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Tue Jun 17 15:14:05 PDT 2003

>>>I am missing an item from castellan. It is a marshalling staff. A good 5'-6' piece of rattan with blue duct tape spiral wrapped around one end. If anyone knows the location of this please let me know. Thanks.

Angus
<<<

My lord sir,

     When I helpped pack up after Castellan XIV, I found several thing that where left on the list field and gave them to Master Beorhtlic as Lost & Found items. The items that I remember were several heavy weapons, a cape & small shield (as used in light weapons), plus a few misc items.  I hope this helps in your quest. . .

Ron