[Northkeep] Russian Underwear

Kevin Valliquette megrimulf at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 00:28:10 PDT 2003

Ladies and gentlemen, my cousin, the *ahem* _Lady_
Aisling Donnelly...

Er, I mean, I've never seen this person before in my
life... yeah, that's it...

Grímólfr
...who actually had a similar thought... *lol*

--- Marilyn Hammon <marilyn_hammon at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Must the crap also be gotten wet and then hard
> frozen...and just to be specific...is this crap kept
> separated from or frozen into the Russian underwear
> before it can be beaten out of said underwear...
>
> Sorry but I just had to ask...
>
> Aisling
> --- Mercedes/Stephanie <steeled at cox.net> wrote:
> > Try getting it wet, put it in the freezer and let
> it
> > freeze hard, then pull
> > it out and whack the crap out of it............
> >
> > Mercedes

=====
"all humor is offensive to somebody--if you do a joke,
somebody somewhere will find a way to be offended."
     -Wiley