[Northkeep] japanesey stuff

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sun Jun 22 16:50:18 PDT 2003

I don't know everyone by name yet, so I don't think I know this Yosi. I know Masamune and his wife, but that is about it, as far as Asian personas go. They served feast with me at Castellan so I finally had the opportunity to get to know them a bit... it was so wonderful! We talked for quite a while about Anime... I would love to get with them some time and watch some of their movies.

Anyway, how would I get in touch with Yosi?

Chris~the VW Chic

--- "Scott and Susan" <MBC71798 at itlnet.net> wrote:

have you thought of looking up Yosi? He use to make the most interesting
hakuma...
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne