[Northkeep] shoemaking?

Puck Curtis puck_curtis at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:28:46 PDT 2003

No worries,

I finished my shoes and was just wanting to show them off.  Your website was
really helpful and I only had to redo them once.

;)

I was just wanting to show them to you, get some advice on fitting them, and
have you look at my vinegar-steel wool mixture to see if it was ready.

I can provide pictures of the shoes as proof, but it isn't nearly as fun as
walking into the room and loudly declaring, "I have completed the task you
set me Master and can take my place amongst the Circle of the Shod."

Your work number just squeals at me when I call it.  I tried squealing back,
but it made my throat hurt.  I finally decided it wasn't you and tried email
instead.  We'll figure out sometime over the course of the week for you to
inspect the shoes.

Puck
(Seriously, the step by step on your web page was really great.)