[Northkeep] This Wed

Eric Jackson owenapaeddan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:15:29 PDT 2003

Greetings oh great Barony of Northkeep I am sending this missive to let all
know that i will be making the trek to the Wednesday night practice and that
I hope to cross sticks with all who will come armoured and ready for
glorious battle. Also would the good Aethelred of the broken shield please
email me at ericrj at okstate.edu.

               Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn
               ap Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Gwent
               ap Bredd ap Camden ap Anarward