[Northkeep] Castellan

Derek Wilson Derek.Wilson at DTAG.Com
Mon Jun 2 13:55:42 PDT 2003

Unto the Populace,

As co-autocrat to Castellan this year I would like to say thank you to ALL
the people who helped pull this thing together.

Master Beorhtlic- Thanks for the overall leadership and help in learning the
ropes of being autocrat/meanacrat :) and for getting me in trouble more than
once with Nadine....(like I need help with that!) and for being the "talking
Autocrat"

Lady Amanda Blackwolf- For putting together a great feast with little to no
stress needed on the Autocrats part.

Ld. Thormund Blackwolf- for ALL the hard work you did through out this
event.

Alan (do you have an SCA name? is this it?)- for ALL the hard work you did
through out this event.

HE Mercedes/ Lady Nadine for the hard work at being at EVERY Troll Shift
change.

Ld. Carlyle Du Troyes (sp?) For running the Archery Range When I would have
to leave. Folks he braved the Sun from 7:30'ish to 5:00ish Saturday.

Catan/zubadeya (sp?) for the water bearing duties I hear not a single
fighter had water issues thanks to your efforts.

Elizabeta- what can we say other than WOW. I saw the ordered chaos that was
30+ kids shooting bows and arrows. If patience is a virtue, truly you must
be a saint.

Gunnarstead/Oddstead- Once again thanks for the kitchen cleanup it looked
far better when we left than when we arrived.

Aelfwyn thanks for precleaning the feast hall and setting up hall
decorations.

The kinda Newbie guy that helped from setup to teardown....

These are just some of the people I can think of right off the top of my
head that really worked to make this thing we call Castellan come off
without a hitch once again. If I have forgotten anyone (and I know I have)
please forgive it is not intentional and I am sure my partner in crime will
post his own thanks as I didn't see EVERYONE that worked their butts off.
But thank you once again.

Ld. Diethelm Waltorfer