Gambeson Patterns (was RE: [Northkeep] last night's smack down)

Michele Bither vtdoc2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 12:10:07 PDT 2003

Warm greetings, Your Excellency,

--- Mercedes/Stephanie <steldr at cox.net> wrote:
>  And I'm intrigued by the dance of the
> chocolate doughnuts.
> Have to remember to ask Lenore about that next time
> I see her!!!

Ahhh...not to be too coy, but this is something that
must truly be experienced at an event. I can tell you
that it involves several drummers and a bag of Dolly
Madison chocolate donuts. The rest I leave to your
imagination until the next event. <GRINNNNNNNN>

Thank you again for such a lovely weekend.

Leonore