[Northkeep] scroll blanks...and beladi... and how to cut heavy leather

Beth Hansen Beth at stormreaver.net
Tue Jun 3 06:42:33 PDT 2003

Would anyone that has some extra blank scrolls (Ideally: Award of Arms,
Court Barony, Iris of Merit, and Star of Merit) be willing to bring them to
fighter practice?

I'd really appreciate it.

in service,

zubeydah

PS: I would also like to again extend an invite to anyone who would like to
learn some *very* basic middle eastern dance to join our dance circle at
fighter practice. Its for those who are at a beginner level in drumming and
dancing.

PPS: We purchased a complete side to make armor for Abe out of, and the "cut
anything wonder shears" we got from Tandy blunted to unusable in about 5
minutes.. can anyone suggest something to cut through heavy armor-weight
leather?