[Northkeep] Fighter Practice tomorrow night

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 10:26:29 PDT 2003

That sounds like an excellent plan. See you then.

Angus.

Carl Chipman <cchipman at nomadics.com> wrote:
Hey everybody, Gilyan and I are coming up tomorrow night for FP. Its my
bday, so I'm gonna try to go to practice, practice hard for a short
period of time, and then adjourn to some fine example of Tulsan
Dining... probably one blessed by the Hierophant of Meat.

It be great if everyone at FP wants to join us...

So to sum up, lets get there early, fight hard fast and a lot, and than
go munch on some grub.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.