[Northkeep] Archer Range news

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Tue Jun 3 15:03:17 PDT 2003

I'd pay the $30/year for the family membership. How many suitable places
could there be that we could shoot for free? If at some point, someone
offers us a suitable area for free, we just wouldn't renew the
membership for the next year. Is it $30/year for family and single or do
they have a cheaper single rate for those people who do not have
families?

Marta