[Northkeep] Off Topic but interesting - The Geek Test

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 08:00:34 PDT 2003

Hear! Hear!  Fortran rules!

Masamune
From: "Jennifer Carlson" <talana1 at hotmail.com>
Date: 2003/06/04 Wed AM 10:36:51 EDT
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Off Topic but interesting - The Geek Test

I weighed in at precisely 1/3 Geek - 33.3333333%
That makes me more of a Geek than Dairmaid. (shudder)

I fully agree with the most worthy Masamune-San.  I have actually done
programming on paper cards - top that, all you C++ babies!  That should be
worth some major Geek points.

Not to mention, I work in a bookstore, which REQUIRES you be a trivia expert
on everything from saltwater aquariums to James Joyce to programming texts.

In my day, we were called "brains" and "eggheads" and "Trekkers": "geek"
still meant sideshow weirdos who ate live chickens.

Did love all the SCA-related questions.

Talana