[Northkeep] Your Exellency Mercedes....

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 04:55:35 PDT 2003

Well not the Baroness but close anyway.  Fairland lies within the Baronial
lands but is not part of any Canton or otherwise at this time.  Is that the
question you were asking?  We are getting more and more people to the east
of us but right now they play here.  Does that mean you are moving there?
Ainar