[Northkeep] Norse clothing

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 06:21:52 PDT 2003

Yes, I would be interested in having her e-mail address, thanks!!

John Sandstrom <john.sandstrom at verizon.net> wrote:Greetings to the list--

You may also want to check out this bibliography:

http://www.cs.vassar.edu/~capriest/vikgarment.html

I found it through the Atlantian A&S Links page at:

http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics.htm

Also, if you want I can give you an e-mail intro the Mestrinda Anara, my
Barony's Mistress of A&S who has her Laurel in 9th century Viking costuming
and is a mundane expert in the subject.

Let me know

Omar
The Silly Sheik of the East (Kingdom that is)