[Northkeep] Plenty to do in Northkeep was Patterns - Shirt, pants & Hood

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Jun 9 13:36:26 PDT 2003

My lady Susan,

     Northkeep is BLESSed with great things going on!  There is SO much to learn & do.  I have to block Thursday as my day to go home and take care of mundane duties (darn).  I have talked with the Steward of King's College, and might take a quick trip to attend.  I pray that there might be a future date offered to pickup other classes missed/not attended this June 14th.

ps: It is now offical - I am now a SCAer!
whoo hoo!

Ron