[Northkeep] Norse clothing

Hugh Niewoehner HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Wed Jun 11 11:07:56 PDT 2003

>>...A video tape was made of the class,
>> does that mean it will be
>> available for future viewing?

Most likely.  But it really depends on our instructors.  Ismet and I need to confer with them.

>That will all depend on whether the magnet I slipped
>into Damon's bag does
>its work :)

I did a quick check when we got home and the tape came out OK.  The audio track is fair.  Those bloody compression mic's pick up so much background noise you are audible but there's an annoying amount of static.

  Damon